Our reputed client, a Government Oil and Gas Company is looking forward to recruit for the position of "Operations Representatives in Abu Dhabi; UAE.
Location: Abu Dhabi Offshore
Reporting to: Process Operations Team Leader
Performs liaison between Project Engineers involved with Das Operations on project activities within Das Island. Represents Das Operations in supervising site activities by the contractor. Receives, reviews and issues permits to project contractor. Ensures efficient and safe operations / execution by close coordination on site regarding input related to HSE, construction requirements, programming, pre-commissioning and stat-up.
• Directs and supervises the execution of project works and ensures safe and efficient implementation of all projects. Represents Das operations to monitor and control project activities including those projects shared with Company.
• Supervises the commissioning of the new works including ensuring all preparatory works on the area authority side are done. Participates in FAT & SAT checks of equipment and units to ensure that they are functioning properly and ensure the right key personnel participation.
• Coordinates site team participation in pre-commissioning, commissioning and start up activities and their endorsement to the test sheets/ dossiers. Also, to coordinate their review and approval to performance test procedure / documentation.
• Coordinates the project activities with concerned parties, act as focal point during the execution stages and interact with project team to provide necessary assistance as required by the team and ensures minimum impact on production, gas flaring.
• Coordinates site team to review and comment on interface tie-in designs, construction and commissioning. Coordinates and follow up to close out site technical queries. Facilitates project completion & handover certificate signatory requirements between EPC/PMT/Site Team.
• Verifies the close out and implementation of all recommendations from safety studies (PHSER, HAZID, HAZOP). Verification of completion of mechanical and precommissioning activities such as Final vessel inspection, chemical cleaning, flushing & Dry-out. Verification of equipment's and Pipeline Commissioning as per GDL-015 and GDL-006.
• Coordinates MAXIMO registration as per GDL-006: Registration of all inspectable equipment in MAXIMO along with integrity mandatory documents as per INTEGRITY.
• Coordinates site participation in design reviews, HAZOP, 3D modeling, mechanical handling, and the incorporation of site comments.
• Inspects and checks the condition of project related equipment's and arranges for maintenance through area Supervisors/Maintenance and Project Teams.
• Makes regular presentations to area and project personnel on relevant aspects of the project works to keep personnel informed on progress and safety requirements. Attends project meetings to discuss project problems and programs to ensure efficient and timely execution of the project.
• Prepares isolation procedures in conjunction with Operating Authority Area Supervisor and Methods Procedures Supervisor to ensure safe and secure process/services isolation for project works. Prepares punch lists prior to handover for commissioning.
• Ensures issuing of PNJ's is done in an efficient manner to avoid any delay to project work while maintaining safe work conditions and safety of personnel from operational hazards.
• Issues and ensures work permit conditions, checks completed work and ensures that equipment integrated safety into operation after completion of work in the assigned area.
• Audits project work to ensure safety and environmental requirements are being met.
• Supervises project personnel working in the area.
• Conducts regular safety meetings with project personnel and contracted personnel to promote awareness of safety rules and regulations.
• Conducts and participates in various safety and risk assessments/hazard identification, mitigation measures and ensures that operational aspects are fully covered to conduct the work as per company's regulations.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by Team or Section Leader such as: training and development of assigned personnel and UAE Nationals, implementing orientation program, maintaining records including the log book, preparing necessary reports.
• Guides, directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they work to their best potential and contribute effectively as a Team.
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant Engineering (Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical) discipline or equivalent.
• 5 - 6 years' experience in Oil & Gas industry. Personal PC skills, HYSYS & other process related software.
• Proficient in English Language with good communication skills.
Industry Type :
Oil & Gas / Petroleum
Functional Area :
Data Entry / Operations / Back Office Processing