Greetings from DULSCO!!!
We have immediate requirements for OPERATIONS SUPERVISOR at QATAR
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF ROLE:
To manage the operations of the department and ensure smooth functioning at all times.
• Perform site visits to establish feasibility of operations and recommend suitable solutions.
• Perform regular site visits to ensure appropriate process flow and trouble shoot if any to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Knowledge in waste management & vehicle scheduling
• Attend to operational issues at customer locations and resolve complaints to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Assist and follow-up on breakdowns, accident repairs and scheduled services of the assigned vehicles.
• Perform spot inspection at sites to ensure proper process flow, adherence to safety rules and maintenance of vehicles.
• Monitor and maintain the required documentation as per management requirements.
• Prepare the vehicle roster, route map and duty schedule of the drivers and helpers.
• Ensure the operational plan and implement all applicable procedures are followed.
• Allocating the designated vehicle as per the client requirement and in charge in monitoring the fleet and manpower accordingly.
• Preparing the Daily collection summary (trip details) and Fleet & Manpower utilization report in excel as well as in company based application and forwarding the report to Operation Manager on daily and weekly basis
• Data entries of Trip sheets/Waste Manifest form/Disposal coupons/Fuel consumption/ in excel format as well as in company based application and filing.
• Coordinating with Workshop team for vehicle repair, maintenance, etc. to ensure the entire vehicle to be on road.
• Monitor renewal of Company Permit to practice waste management activities, all types of vehicles for waste transportation and Renewal of GPS device of the vehicles.
• Planning and scheduling the trips, managing daily collection fleet and routes.
• Analyzing route capacity and coordinate with other teams.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
• Bachelor's Degree graduate or diploma Holder with Valid QATAR Driving license
• Preferably with at least 3-5 years’ of experience in Operations
Job-specific Skills & Requirements:
• Valid QATAR driving license
• Good communication skills
• Has a strong service-oriented attitude, highly organized with a keen attention to detail flexibility and adaptability to a fast -paced working environment
• Demonstrated flexible attitude and ability to work both anonymously and as part of the team.
Interested candidates can share the following documents by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) to review further for hiring process.
Note: Kindly mentioned the job code in the subject while sending the documents. Job code: Candidate Name / Operation Supervisor / Dulsco
• Updated CV (word format)
• Valid RP ID
• Passport Copy
• Qatar Driving license