Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
Description of the Accountability
Performance Indicators (How accountability is measured)
• Audit Plans and Programs
• Assist the Audit Manager in the development of annual audit plan by assessing the degree of risk.
• Assist in the development of audit program for each audit assignment before commencement of the audit. This should be documented as template in (AMS) with risks, control and tests to be performed.
• Operational and Financial Audit
• Conduct internal audit assignment for evaluation of adequacy and effectiveness of the system of internal control and quality of performance in carrying out assigned responsibilities in all business processes/segments.
• Review the approval process to ensure that Group policies/ procedures and delegations of authorities are complied.
• Ensure that assets of the group are safe guarded.
• Audit Reports and Records
• Documentation of audit work in Audit Management system which can fully support the audit findings.
• Prepare professional audit reports which should clearly communicate findings, analysis, appraisals, recommendations and information concerning the activities audited.
• Audit Manager should be timely updated with key findings.
• Discuss preliminary audit findings with the concerned staff/ management in order to highlight the observations to management and to get their concurrences.
• Assist in preparation of executive summary for each engagement along with the detailed report and audit follow up form.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly summary report to be presented to Vice Chairman after it has been reviewed by line manager/Group Director Internal Audit.
• Job holder needs to assist in the follow up on the implementation of audit recommendations.
• Computer Assisted Audit
• Ability to extend audit coverage to a wider and more representative population using computer based audit techniques. E.g. use of ACL.
• Human Resource Development
• Achieve high professional standards of audit performance, reports and recommendations in conformity with International Standards of Internal Audit and within the Group s policy, procedures and long range goals.
• Special Assignments
• Such consulting assignments are performed based on management request in order to establish a fact or to evaluate a specific situation.
• Frauds, Misappropriations, etc
• Fraud investigation should be conducted in order to identify the loss/exposure, control weaknesses, personnel responsible and recommendation to prevent reoccurrence.
6. QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, & SKILLS:
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge: Chartered Accountant (CPA, ACA etc.), ACCA, MBA (FINANCE), CIA, CFA, with knowledge of internal audit function.
Minimum Experience: A Minimum of 3 years in internal audit function
- The candidate should have thorough knowledge concept of internal controls and generally accepted internal auditing standards.
- The candidate should be well versed with data analytics through spreadsheets
- The candidate should have a good grasp over verbal and written communication including report writing skills.
- The candidate should be self-driven with ability to effectively execute audit assignments with minimal supervision.
-The candidate should be able to effectively communicate with personnel across the organizational hierarchy and be able to influence business in a constructive manner.
- The candidate should be able to multi-task when situation demands.
- Exposure to ERP software such as SAP and Oracle is highly desirable.
- Familiarity with data analytics software ACL and audit management / documentation systems is desirable.
Behavioral Competencies :
Some key behavioral competencies in an ideal candidate are:
- Integrity and Honesty
-Can do attitude
- Positive approach
- Team player
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :
Sales / Business Development