WebBeds is the world s second largest accommodation supplier to the travel industry operating its B2B travel business through; Sunhotels, JacTravel and Totalstay (Global & Europe), FIT Ruums (Asia) and Lots of Hotels (Americas, Middle East and Africa) and Destinations of the World (Global).
WebBeds provides our global network of travel trade partners with the choice of 250,000 hotels in nearly 10,000 destinations. Customers can access this huge choice of inventory, ranging from city-centre international chain hotels to independent beach properties, via market-leading booking websites or an API. Clients can also access transfer services in 950 destinations, and thousands of tour guide excursions and attraction tickets.
WebBeds also provides tailor-made travel arrangements for groups of all sizes covering leisure, special interest, education and MICE.
WebBeds is a subsidiary of Webjet Limited (ASX: WEB) - an ASX 200 listed company operating a digital travel business with over AUD$1.9 billion in total turnover.
Coordinate CIS ground operations process and ensure all services are being delivered according to the company standards and procedures.
• Understand VIP ground services and VIP guests expectations.
• Correspond with travel agents for all additional services: Tours, Transfers, Airport Meet and Greet, tickets for events, restaurant reservations, yacht bookings, ad-hoc requests, etc.
• Reconfirm the booking with the suppliers (hotel, transfer and ground services suppliers, flight, car hire) directly with them or through the system, communicate with the customers on the progress of the booking and liaise with the team and the supplier regarding any information/changes related to the booking.
• Prepare VIP tailor-made Tours/Excursions as well as special requirements.
• Assisting the CIS Assistant Operations Manager with any queries.
• Provide a 24/7 customers and clients assistance (phone and emails) along with the CIS team and the supplier according the company standard level of service.
• Planning and organizing
• Customer focus
• Attention to details
• Team work
• Negotiation skills
• Interpersonal skills
• Communications skills
Qualifications & Experience
• 2-3 years experience in the Travel Industry
• Russian speaker is a must
• Fluent in English
• Excellent written communication