Provide assistance and support to the restaurant operations.
2. Serve as the mediator between the operations and the other organizational departments.
3. Maintain a professional level of organizational efficiency and ensure delivery of an effective service to the business department.
4. Review and assess requests provided by restaurants in accordance to company policies and standards.
5. Coordinate with different departments within the company and matters related to restaurant operations such as employee issues and other legal matters.
6. Provide daily support to operations to ensure delivery of operating efficiency.
7. Monitor and provide assessment of operational (work flow), in terms of service delivery standards, quality of food and any other significant factors that may be of importance to the business department.
8. Evaluate requests generated from operations which involve: Inventory, Food Costing, P&L, Budgeting, restaurant spending, etc.
9. Responsible of tracing and synchronizing (work) progress, between operations and (support department) in head office.
10. Any other assignments that may be delegated, by his immediate superior.
11. To execute any other assignments, functions, tasks within the restaurant assigned by the direct supervisor/manager
1. Strong analytical and communication skills.
2. Computer literate.
4. Prioritize tasks independently, accurately complete work under tight deadlines, and provide timely and accurate responses to data request.
5. Time management - managing one s own time and the times of other
6. Operations analysis - analyzing needs and product requirements to create design.