Provide inspired leadership for the organization.
• Make important policy, planning, and strategy decisions.
• Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
• Help promote a company culture that encourages top performance and high morale.
• Oversee budgeting, reporting, planning, and auditing.
• Work with the board of directors to determine values and mission, and plan for short and long-term goals.
• Identify and address problems and opportunities for the company.
• Build alliances and partnerships with other organizations.
• Support worker communication with the management team.
• Contribute operations information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; prepare and complete action plans; implement production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolve problems; complete audits; identify trends.
• Forecast requirements; prepare an annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiating corrective actions.
• Develop operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements; develop, implement, enforce and evaluate policies and procedures; develop processes for receiving the product, equipment utilization, inventory management, and shipping.
• Analyze process workflow, employee and space requirements and equipment layout; implement changes.
• Maintain a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations
• Meet or exceed operations labor budget expectations
• Manage relationships with key operations vendors
• Track vendor pricing, rebates and service levels
• Review and approve all operational invoices and ensure they are submitted for payment.
• Serve as a primary point of contact when there are customer issues related to equipment quality, customer service, or accidents.
• Communicate customer issues with the operations team and devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems and complaints.
• Work closely with GM and management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures, and systems and to follow through with implementation.
• Communicate all operating policies and/or issues at department meetings
• Work closely with the inventory manager and team to perform analysis of our inventory and ensure we are utilizing our inventory effectively, purchasing the right equipment, maintaining solid inventory data and reduce sub-rental expenses.
• Managing stock control and inventory checks.
• Having a keen eye on budgets and budgetary changes.
• Communicating changes in an order process to relevant parties.
• Creating and monitoring projects and teams.
• Reviewing workloads and manpower to ensure targets are met.
• Supporting the CEO or executive team s vision and process ideals.
• Developing forecasts, financial objectives, and business plans.
• Interacting with customers on a regular basis to ensure satisfaction and gain useful feedback.
• Resolving customer problems as needed.
More than 7 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Health, Wellness and Fitness