• A combination of bachelors and (preferably) graduate degrees in accounting, finance, economics, public policy, political science, international development, journalism or business administration.
• Over five years of corporate or UN/NGO experience, ideally incorporate business development and operational strategies, project management, risk management, financial analysis, budget management, cash flow management as well as reporting, editing and writing.
• Experience managing budgets using IFRS accounting standards is highly desireable.
• Experience compiling workplans, drafting proposals, and managing international grants is highly desired.
• Excellent verbal, written, analytical, and organizational skills. High-level proficiency in English (reading, writing and speaking), while knowledge of Arabic highly desired. French, Farsi and Turkish are assets.