Be an active member of the Team that coordinates and executes all Projects at Nasr field related Studies, construction and commissioning activities under the guidance of the Senior Operator. Manages the HSE and involving himself in multi projects interfacing with live plants.
• Accompany and provide necessary assistance to visiting Engineering survey teams in coordination with the Plant Area Authority - as advised by the Senior Operator.
• Ensure that the tie-in points and piping routing are verified with the AFC drawings, and necessary operational precautions like isolation integrity check, shutdown requirements, inconsistency with the existing facilities, if any are identified , discussed with Senior Operator, and reported to Production Supervisor.
• Ensure and assisting the Senior Operator that the Project activities are executed strictly in compliance with OFFSHORE PTW system – to be originated / issued by Area Authority or Project Rep
• Involve himself during the execution of a Project activity, identify any lapse in Permit requirements, deviations from approved construction methodology, use of substandard materials or construction practices, report to the Senior Operator and follow up.
• Identify and inform any deviation/modification or change from the AFC drawing to Senior Operator for Red-Marked in the AFC drawing by the Contractor and assist him to keep a Record of such changes in Hard copies for future reference
• Involve in post-construction Pressure/leak tests (hydrostatic and Pneumatic) with the Contractor and Operation team and ensure that recommended Test procedures are followed.
• Coordinate with HSE and ensure that the Contractor employees are aware of the Emergency Response plans and response, MCP locations, use of BAs , Personal Gas monitors and safe working practices
• Identify lapses in house keeping the Project activities area and advice the Contractor rep. accordingly and follow up update to the Senior operator.
• Update Senior operator / Prd. Supervisor about the Daily activities and Job Progress.
• Review Construction, Testing and Commissioning Procedures, Drawings as advised by Senior Operator.
• As per the advice from Senior operator Carry out inspections – colour coding, line/vessel identification tags, flow direction arrows, earthing, vibration in lines, leaks , functional integrity of instruments for local indication and in EXPERION, valve operations, accessibility to Instruments and valves, potential risks and hazards if any for future operation and maintenance.
• Keep an updated record of Construction / Operational deficiencies (Punch List) during each Project execution, follow up and coordinate System Walk down with Contractor rep. to clear Punch Items with Senior operator.
• Capable of managing Senior operator responsibilities with current assignment as and when delegated by Prd. Supervisor
Carries out duties in accordance with standard procedures and specific instructions. Keeps Senior operator / Supervisor fully informed of actions taken and report situations outside his scope and experience for a decision. Work is subject to direct involvement and supervision with due importance to quality control and HSE aspects.
Policies, Systems, Processes & Procedures
• Comply with all relevant functional policies, processes, systems, standards, procedures, to accomplish operational objectives
Innovation and Continuous Improvement
• Contribute to the identification of areas and opportunities for continuous improvement in optimum performance.
Health, Safety, Environment (HSE) and Sustainability
• Comply with relevant HSE policies, procedures & controls and applicable legislation and sustainability guidelines in line with international standards, best practices and Code of Practices.
• Work in line with HSE policy, and ensures awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by subordinates.
• Preparation of daily, weekly & monthly reports & weekly backlog reports.
COMMUNICATIONS & WORKING RELATIONSHIPS:
Direct contacts with NS Site Projects execution team and NS Site operations team for day to day execution aspects and progress monitoring in line with the Project Senior operator / Production supervisor.