We are hiring in the Middle East. There are many projects and opportunities in the region. Our team consists of frontend and backend developers, data analysts and data scientists, architects, analysts and project managers.
Responsibilities are (but not limited to) -
• Participate in requirements planning
•Design, develop, test, deploy, and support solutions for business automation on Oracle applications and functionality
• Administration and configuration tasks
• Define best practices
• Ensure Enterprise Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service operates to meet Planning and Budgeting objectives, including support, maintenance, testing, and developing functional/technical specifications.
• Administer/configure ePBCS Oracle EPM modules with a specific focus on Workforce & Capital Planning, as well as Financials Module (Multi - Year Planning).
• Build and maintain Essbase Outlines, Calculation Scripts, Business Rules, Dimension Builds, Data Loads and Batch Automation Scripts.
• Responsible for managing and monitoring the Oracle load process (ad hoc requests and nightly scheduled loads), data validation, and addressing load issues.
• Optimize Essbase applications to enhance performance for data loads, aggregations and calculations, and data retrievals.
• Oversee master data management and governance for Oracle EPM with primary focus on Workforce, Capital and Financials module.
• Ensure application compliance with policies, procedures, and change control process.
• Provide primary support in the development, testing, and maintenance of reports and dashboards utilizing ad-hoc queries, Smart View, Financial Reporting reports requested by users, and other tools as required.
Key Technologies - PL/SQL and configuration
Nice to have
• Understanding of Agile Methodology
• Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science
• Financial Background