Oracle Hyperion Admin:
• Complete administration, patching and upgrade of Hyperion environment
• Integration between Hyperion & OBIEE
• Serve as the primary point of contact for Hyperion Planning, Hyperion Essbase and Hyperion Financial Management.
• Support the Accounting and FP&A team with month-end close. running the annual Budget, Monthly Forecast, and Annual Plan in Hyperion Planning and Essbase
• Setup and maintain user access within Shared Services for Hyperion Planning, Essbase and HFM. This includes creating and provisioning of user groups, filters and security profiles in alignment with the needs of the business.
• Create, modify, test and promote calc scripts in Essbase and utilize calculation manager in Planning.
Oracle Identity and Access Management
• Must have hands-on experience in Identity and Access Management predominantly using SSO 18.104.22.168
• Proficiency and thorough Knowledge on most of Access Server, Webgate, Directory Server(LDAP), Database Identity Store components
• Implementation, Integration, Design and Architectural Level SME knowledge
• Ability to make judgment calls with the help of Technical Skill on triaging and resolving Severity 1 and 2 issues
• Integrate OIAM software components with customers applications, directories, and systems
• Develop and maintain OIM OOTB and custom workflows, components, and rules
• Integrate OIM with OID, OUD, OVD and MS Active Directory