This position exists to perform order management duties on an accurate and timely manner from order entry to on-time delivery including order confirmation issuance.
Responsibility 1: Client Management
• Communicates with clients regarding stocks, pricing, and order-related matters. Liaises with planners and purchasers to ensure that delivery commitment is fulfilled.
Responsibility 2: Sales Order Processing
• Preparation of sales and purchase orders and invoices.
• To support a team which performs order management duties on an accurate and timely manner from order entry up to on-time shipment/delivery to customers including order confirmation issuance.
• Communicates directly with clients regarding availability of stocks, pricing, and other order-related matters.
• Coordinates with Warehouse and Shipping Departments to ensure that delivery commitment is always fulfilled.
• Preparation /Issuance and checking of various documents such as pro-forma invoice, purchase orders, and invoices.
• Must be scrupulously vigilant to details. Ensures order details are entered in the system.
• Task includes processing of charity orders.
Responsibility 3: Order Monitoring
• Ensures accurate and reliable cross-checking of the gross-loading report and packing list against the purchase order to guarantee all ordered products are shipped completely and timely. Proper updating and monitoring or orders, weekly sending of shipment schedules to customers and regular filing of all documents for traceability purposes.
• Receiving and validating stock allocation from the warehouse team, cross-checking the gross loading report and packing list reliably against the PO to guarantee all orders are shipped completely.
• Consistently checks shipping documents to ensure accuracy and coordinates the same client and to the specific customer for approval.
• Maintains and monitors reports for orders, status updates, shipment schedules, ensuring that KPI targets are considered.
• Cooperates with fellow associates and with clients to discuss and resolve any order-related issues.
• Coordinates with clients regarding stock checking tasks, establishing of new procedures and provide information and updates shared to the entire team.
• Prepares pre-and post-shipment documentation including the preparation of packing list, customs declaration, bill of lading, and other customs clearance documents.
• Ensures accuracy in documentation and compliances to meet the company standards.
• Ensures proper shipment schedule preparation, update, and coordination.
• Communicate with and fulfill requirements of customers and/or clients while ensuring compliance with UAE regulations for import/export.
• Proper update and monitoring of orders, report creation, checking of stocks, checking of shipping documents and schedules. This includes filing and maintenance of shipment schedules and other order related reports and maintaining up to date customer information in the system.
• Maintaining of database reports with the knowledge of computer applications such as but not limited to MSExcel, ERP and Navision.
• Maintains and approves customer appropriate cartons or variants in Navision
Responsibility 4: Reportorial tasks and other general office processes
• Provides accurate and on-time reports for inter-departments and counterparts.
• Performs basic stock checking to serve as a backup of the main stock checker.
• Accurate checking and preparation of original shipping documents for courier dispatch to customer.
• Perform other duties assigned from time to time.
• Minimum of 3-5 years experience in a similar FMCG production environment. Solid understanding of order processing, shipping and logistics, warehouse management, inventory management, procurement and planning, and accounting.
• Bachelor s Degree or other equivalent experience in areas relating to accounting, inbound customer sales service and order processing. Post-Graduate status is an advantage but not necessary.
• Intermediate MS Office skills (excel, word, outlook, and PowerPoint) is required. Preferably with experience in ERP software (knowledge in Navision is an advantage). Excellent data entry skills and effective verbal and written communication skills and strong attention to details and high level of accuracy.
• Presence of mind and quick thinking processes and ability to focus on key objectives and work within specific time frames. Must be dynamic scrupulously vigilant to details, and able to do multi-tasking. Good interpersonal relations, good planning, organizational and customer handling skills.
• Age: 25 33 years old