SUMMARY DESCRIPTION :
The OTA Quality Assurance Analyst position has proven knowledge and experience with handling the responsibilities of the OTA/eChannel Support Desk. This position s primary responsibility is to ev aluate parity concerns as well as analyze and compare data through OTA extranets, vendor tables, MARSHA, HPP and any other corresponding reports. Additionally, this position supports hotels, eCommerce teams, and Online Travel Agencies (OTA s ).
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES :
1. Researches, identifies, and resolves hotel rate discrepancies and incorrect content appearing on approved and non-approved OTA sites.
2. Addresses parity issues for hotels in all applicable systems resulting in the need to verify information in various systems including but not limited to MARSHA, eFAST, HPP and OTA extranets, or as identified by automated rate shopping technology.
3. Effectively and professionally communicates resolution strategy to hotels, eCommerce, and OTA partners offering support and guidance that impacts rates, availability and content on OTA sites.
4. Provides follow-up on concerns/problems via phone and email to ensure issues are resolved in a satisfactory manner.
5. Processes rate additions, updates, and deletions via eFAST (Electronic Forms and Submission Tool) eGrid.
6. Processes daily, weekly, & monthly error logs and audit reports, compiles rate shopping data.
7. Communicates hotel company affiliation changes to OTA partners.
8. Responsible for maintaining rate shopping parity emails, OTA participation numbers and ensures accuracy of information by processing eFAST reports. Maintain and communicate updated OTA participating hotels list to rate shopping partner.
9. Establishes and maintains department, hotel, Corporate, and OTA partner relationships. Works effectively with hotels, internal/external partners, and Customer Care and Channel Support associates.
10. Supports Senior eChannel Support Specialist with providing updates on OTA program additions, procedure updates, and technological enhancements geared toward hotel participation in approved OTA programs.
11. Understands/researches issues with direct connect platform including issues that cause reservations to fallback to fax.
12. Processes all ARI General Message queues for direct connect OTA partners.
13. Reviews and addresses issues in ARI reports.
14. Loads and maintains rate vendor tables in MARSHA.
15. Research information in OTA extranets to identify any potential content and rate mismatches across direct booking channels and applicable OTAs.
16. Performs a variety of other duties as directed by management
REQUIRED SKILLS AND BEHAVIORS:
1. Possess understanding of approved OTA sites, systems, & contracts, MARSHA, eFAST, and Channel Support policies and procedures.
2. Possess understanding of technical systems and connectivity.
3. Possess professional and effective verbal and written communication skills.
4. Proven time management skills.
5. Possess strong comprehension skills, which allow for the clear and concise explanation and understanding of customer/client questions and issues.
6. Ability to recognize customer/client needs quickly to determine the appropriate response in an accurate, courteous, and professional manner.
7. Ability to assemble facts and accurately make a determination as to what action needs to be initiated to achieve resolution.
8. Able to understand and utilize all available resources and processes to maximize the efficiency and accuracy of required tasks.
9. Ability to operate as a member of a team and assist others when required.
10. Ability to perform multiple tasks, meet deadlines, and efficiently organize work based on business conditions.
11. Ability to operate software programs, (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook) which require intermediate computer skills.
12. Must be able to work a flexible schedule.
13. Possess both team management and change management skills.
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS :
1. No written warnings in the last year.
2. 5 or less occurrences/2 notifications on file.
3. No written warnings within the last 12 months.
4. 1 year experience in OTA/eChannels Support Desk
*Support associates must remain in position for 6 months prior to being eligible to post for other positions. This position is considered a support position.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
Industry Type :
Hotels / Hospitality
Functional Area :