About the role
Based in Dubai at Mina Rashid office and reporting to the Senior Manager Properties, the Marketing Executive is responsible to add support in the implementation of the Marketing Plan at local terminals and ensure they are in line with the set regional marketing objectives / activities. Key Responsibilities
To assist in the organization of business events including exhibitions, conferences & media interactions.
• To assist in the organization of business entertainment events targeted towards our clients in support of the P&O Marinas Marketing plan
• To manage the annual Media plans in coordination with the Assistant Manager.
• To coordinate press conferences/seminars by liaising with organizers and following up on participation requirements, display requirements, speeches, management presence and media attendance in coordination with Corporate Communications.
• To assist with Corporate Social Responsibility plan for P&O Marinas connecting with local community and spreading awareness of the causes we support.
• Maintain electronic image library of events, dignitaries, executives, terminals and facilities to generate internal and external awareness.
• Leads creative development and execution of creative projects including digital, brochures, advertising, newsletters, signage, tradeshow displays, internal communications and other collateral, while maintaining brand identity.
• Executes projects by designing, illustrating and/or photo art directing and overseeing print production details, maintaining an exceptional standard of quality, and conceptualizing the creative that aligned with project brief.
• Develops creative for multimedia campaigns and supporting materials for internal and external use.
• Develops and maintains templates, graphic designs, including art, color, themes, photographs, and web pages that support the organization's image, identity ,and brands on central repository.
• Manage budget for all requirements related to event and exhibition.
• Researches and implements design and marketing communication best practices.
Desired Candidate Profile
Qualification and Experience
In order to give credible support to the organisation and be successful in this role, the ideal candidate will have the following experience, skills and qualifications:
• Bachelor's Degree; Minimum 5 years intermediate/ corporate communications experience.
• Extensive experience in maximizing branding exposure through effective implementation of marketing plans, advertising and brand guidelines in accordance with Regional and Corporate Communications objectives.
• The ability and confidence to deal with some of the world s leading media and a proven track record of placing strategic storylines; strong social/digital communications skills .
• Fast and capable with a strong work ethic, attention to detail and a commitment to quality; the ability to prioritize effectively and meet tight deadlines .
• Strong interpersonal skills, sensitive to working collaboratively with many different cultures and at different levels .
• Excellent written and verbal English language skills; fluent Arabic speaker preferred. Remuneration and Benefits
The employment benefits package is reflective of the market and location. A competitive salary package commensurate with the successful applicant's skills and experience will be offered . About the company
P&O Marinas is a DP World company established to develop world class locations for the mooring of yachts and the hospitality of their owners, captains, guests and the local residents. After the successful experience of Mina Rashid Marina (Dubai, UAE) where we offer berths for some of the world s largest yachts, P&O Marinas extended its management and operations to four marinas in Dubai, located along the beautiful coast of Jumeirah.
Our ongoing focus is to expand beyond Dubai through the world creating lifestyle destinations for yachting enthusiasts, local residents and tourists, offering a wide range of amenities and services ranging from private and hotel accommodation, shopping centres, sailing and sports clubs to cruise terminals, for the benefit of communities and economies globally.