Inspects all plant equipment and pipework within The LNG, OAG and IGD
plants, Utilities and Offplots areas to provide quality assurance and quality
Control of all ongoing plant painting and insulation programme as Well as other
Non-metallic materials such as insulation/cladding, refractories and
fireproofing materials for Ensuring plant fabric maintenance and Integrity.
- co-ordinates with maintenance
The inspection of all ongoing and new application Works of paintwork,
insulation and refractory projects.
- performs comprehensive plant surveys in order to initiate
preventative programmes with particular regard to susceptible areas, associated
with durability, Integrity and protection provided by paintings, insulation,
refractories and fireproofing.
- Provides an overall back up Service evaluation of The durability of
all paintwork, insulation systems applied and The use of Specialized equipment
for painting/coating inspection and interpretation of results as conducted
within The LNG, OAG and IGD Plants.
- Provides Technical Support on selection/specification of Non-metallic
materials such as painting, insulation and refractories.
- assess The Integrity of coatings, insulation,
etc. and reports atmospheric corrosion effects on coatings and other corrosion
damages to coatings applied to internals of vessels.