Job Description/Role Profile
Job Title : Paralegal / Junior Legal Counsel 18 Months
Reports to : REGIONAL HEAD OF LEGAL MIDDLE-EAST & INDIA
Direct reports : Not applicable
Authority Level : Not applicable
Key Accountabilities :
To support the daily activities of the Regional Legal Team by reviewing, gathering, organizing, processing and recording information and documentation relevant to Tendering, Corporate, Insurance and Compliance Activities.
This is a temporary position to cover a 18 months period.
1. Primary Duties and Responsibilities
a) Provide support in Tendering
b) Provide support in relation to Parent Company Guarantee, Non-Disclosure Agreements and Legal Research,
b) Provide support in relation to corporate housekeeping (PoAs, Licensing, Company Register),
c) Assist with any compliance related matters (including export control),
d) Provide support in relation to Insurance in the Region.
2. Principal Working Relationships
a) Report directly to Regional Head of Legal Middle East & India based in Abu Dhabi.
b) Work with the Regional Legal Team, Managing Directors, Business Line Managers, Departments Managers.
• Degree in Law.
Skills / experience required to do the job
• Previous experience in a similar position (preferred),
• Good clerical and administrative skills,
• Self-disciplined, detailed orientated, and resourceful, International experience (preferred),
• Arabic and English languages proficiency is required (writing and reading included),
• Willing to learn and grow is imperative as extensive legal training will be provided,
• Location: Abu Dhabi.
Role specific Behavioural competencies required
1) Prioritising: The ability to balance priority setting.
2) Client Focus: The ability to be client oriented and create client satisfaction.
3) Managing Information/communication: The ability to generate, collect and share relevant information in order to enable others to achieve better or more results.
4) Agility: The proven capability to be flexible, responsive, adaptive, and show initiative in times of change (e.g. priorities, work planning/location, skills/technologies, work processes, relationships), uncertainty and opportunities.
5) Detail-Oriented: The ability to pay attention to the details and can make a conscious effort to understand causes instead of just the effects, and that does this in a second nature type of way.
As the world s largest integrator of geotechnical, survey, subsea and geosciences services, we offer talented individuals almost unlimited growth potential.
As a Fugro employee, you will get to work with talented people on a global scale who contribute as a team to our corporate strategy. Additionally, you will have access to ongoing training and development which will sharpen your skills and broaden your knowledge and abilities.
This combination of experience, ongoing training and development, and working with great people will allow you to grow your career and explore new opportunities with Fugro around the globe.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this role we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. Please click on our apply button and upload your resume and cover letter.
Disclaimer for recruitment agencies:
Fugro does not accept any unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies. Acquisition to Fugro Recruitment or any Fugro employee is not appreciated .