The People & Culture Coordinator welcomes and takes care of every employees, and provides support for the entire People and Culture (P&C) department in organizing, reporting, filing, facilitating P&C activities while assisting the hotel staff in P&C related queries in a confidential and discreet manner. This is a temporary position (3 month contract).
Education: A university degree or equivalent experience required
• Preferred experience in hotel operations, preferably luxury hospitality or other service environments
• And/or preferred experience in Human Resources
• Reading, writing and oral proficiency in the English language
• Working knowledge of operating the office equipment
• Effective and strong communicator skills
• Working competency of labor and fair employment laws
• Strong organization and multi tasking skills
• Assists in generating and distributing all monthly reports including birthday, anniversary, monthly calendar
• Generates all employees cards (get well, birthday, special occasion) and is responsible for sending it out in a timely manner and along with appropriate gift whenever necessary (flowers, ).
• Makes sure the in house communication is updated (TV slideshows, cafeteria sign holders, bulletin boards, )
• Assists in coordinating and executing employee events
• Performs all administrative duties (typing, filing, copying, emailing, archiving and etc.) according to Four Seasons standards, in a courteous manner.
• Prepares employment letters/certificates when necessary
• Maintains and updates all employees records in all necessary systems
• Assists in maintaining the governmental portals such as GOSI, LMRA, and any other relevant systems (addition, deletion, update)
• Assists in enrolling, deleting and updating every employees medical insurance in partnership with our insurance company
• Assists the P&C Assistant Manager on any visa related matters
• Greets anyone who comes into the P&C office in a courteous and professional manner
• Orders supplies for the P&C team including but not limited toner, water, office supplies.
• Works harmoniously and professionally with all employees.
• Responds properly in any hotel emergency or safety situation.
• Performs other tasks or projects as assigned by hotel management and staff.
• Processes a high level of professionalism and integrity while maintaining the confidentiality of the office.
• Maintains a clean, neat and organized work area
About the Destination:
Bahrain , a nation comprising more than 30 islands in the Persian Gulf, has been at the center of major trade routes since antiquity. In its modern capital, Manama, the acclaimed Bahrain National Museum showcases artifacts from the ancient Dilmun civilization that flourished in the region for millennia. The city's thriving Bab el-Bahrain souk offers wares from colorful hand woven fabrics and spices to pearls.
Manama: Manama is the capital city of Bahrain. It is also the largest city in the Kingdom. Historically, Manama has been restricted to what is now known as the Manama Souq and the Manama Fort (now the Ministry of Interior) to its south. However the city has now grown to include a number of newer suburban developments as well as older neighboring villages that have been engulfed by the growth of the city.
Join Our Team
Work on a team that is built on mutual respect, collaboration, excellent service and a passion. Four Seasons provides employees with the same level of care that we expect to be shared with our guests. We have been ranked in FORTUNE Magazine s 100 Best Companies to work for since 1998.
We look forward to receive your application!