At Careem, our mission is to simplify & improve the lives of people, initially through solutions that make transportation in the region reliable, and over time, through disruptions in payments and logistics. In the process, we want to build an organization that inspires and become a world-class institution from the region.
Careem is the MENA regions leading ride-hailing platform and newest Tech Unicorn. With 30% monthly growth, we now operate in 90+ cities across 13+ countries and host over 15 million users. With our recent Series D funding success, we are positioned on the cusp of significant scale and well on target to deliver our goal of creating one million jobs in the region by 2018. Read more about us here and here.
Join us in building a world-class institution in the Middle East and experience the thrill of being part of a high-growth technology company, to improve people's lives.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Careem is looking for a strategic People Engagement Partner based out of Dubai to lead our People Engagement activities in Engineering and Product. Being part of Careem, you will be driving our People initiatives and support our growing family.
The ideal candidate has experience in fast-paced, dynamic environments and can help scale/manage our rapid growth. We are seeking someone who can thrive in ambiguous situations, while fostering a collaborative, open, and fun culture!
This is a great opportunity to be part of the region s most successful startups and an essential member in building the pillars of culture at Careem.
• Advise and guide our colleagues on all aspects of leadership capability, e.g. performance, collaboration, team working, set and achieve targets around a high performing business function
• Provide expertise in designing and delivering targeted solutions including strategic planning, change management, and team building
• Assess colleagues development needs and make recommendations for appropriate solutions
• Collaborate Coach leadership teams to effectively manage their people in line with the people policy, procedure and people business plans to develop functional business performance whilst managing business risk
• Guide and support business leaders in the introduction and implementation of initiatives developed to drive operating efficiency and effectiveness
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
• 5+ years experience as a people business partner in a rapidly growing environment
• Strong desire to help others and intellectual curiosity about people and organization challenges
• Excellent problem-solving capabilities and judgment; ability to make sound decisions independently
• Effective influencer, communication, and interpersonal skills; great listener
• Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis
• Comfortable working in a constantly changing environment
• Experience in helping organizations scale while maintaining core cultural values
Industry Type :
Logistics / Transportation / Warehousing / Courier
Functional Area :