Auto req ID: 199526BR
PepsiCo s strength is its people. Winning together is all about respect for one another s rare traits, backgrounds, perspectives, and experiences. Our teams reflect the diversity of our customers and our communities, breaking down barriers and winning awards.
Around the world, we're working hard to give people the tastes they crave and the nutrition they need. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. As a global food and beverage company with brands that stand for quality and are respected household names such as Quaker Oats, Tropicana, Gatorade, Lay s and Pepsi-Cola, we are committed to Performance with Purpose; pushing to be best and fully committed to the people we share the planet with.
Our employees are at the heart of PepsiCo. Through the Company's dedication to Talent Sustainability, we continue to support the development of employees. A possibility, our employment brand, reinforces our dedication to our people; enabling them to reach new heights in their careers and becoming truly world-class talents. PepsiCo is universally recognized as one of the best companies in the world for leadership development.
As Performance & Productivity Manager you will provide Leadership for the team that manages Line planning, change management, raw materials supply, Support creation of the site AOP. Manage KPI data and financial reporting.
• Contact with the pant manager is determined by the need to share information, report on Key Performance Indicators and initiatives directed at adding value to the business.
• Have Informal feedback occurs weekly and a formal plant review monthly
• Make adjustment to plan to enable completion of maintenance and project works
• Provide skills based matrix for all plant employees
• Lead the cross-functional exercise among SC Planning, RM and FG warehousing, Plant Engineering and Production to release the daily/weekly production schedule with the proper optimized line balancing
• Lead the cross-functional inventory reconciliation with Production and Warehousing (RM and FG)
• Lead the plant COSO activities and action plan execution to ensure site periodical compliance.
• Implement, sustain and participate in the continual improvement of the OH&S Management System (MS) at area of responsibility in accordance to the legislations, PepsiCo GEHSMS and relevant EHS standards, ensuring proper controls for all hazards and risks associated with all activities/areas are in place and OH&S targets are achieved
• Engineering degree (Mechanical or Industrial preferred)
• Commercial/Engineering tertiary qualification
• Proven Admin/Technical & Human Relations skills
• Good communication skill
• Analytical acumen
• 3-6 years manufacturing management
• People management
• Quality systems
• Accounting systems
• Technical understanding
• Strategic Focus
• Thinking Skills
• Motivates Others
• Communicates productively
• Inspires trust
• Functional Excellence
Are you ready? At PepsiCo, every single day is an adventure and an opportunity for personal and professional growth. Apply today and discover the possibilities at PepsiCo.
Relocation Eligible: Eligible for Standard Relocation
Job Type: Regular