If you love the fashion industry and have experience with customer management/sales within the industry, we have a rare opportunity for you based in Dubai. Our client is a well-known luxury e-commerce platform looking for the ideal Personal Shopper to ensure a seamless, exceptional luxury customer service experience whilst building brand loyalty and evolving your client book.
Ideally, you'll already have a little black book of client contacts as well as a background in a relevant industry, with luxury fashion being a part of your daily life and sales a passion for you. Here's what we're looking for:
• You have proven work experience within luxury fashion personal shopping
• You are knowledgeable of the current fashion/trends
• Excellent written and verbal communication etiquette, Arabic language would be an advantage
• You are proactive in your sales approach with an ability to execute on your ideas to improve the customer experience and sales
• You can work as a team player and under own initiatives with limited resources
• Highly organized with a keen eye for details
• Flexibility to travel last minute.
This is a hands-on role with some flexibility involved. If you feel you can demonstrate the following skills and experience, we'd love to hear from you:
• You will track personal sales against targets ensuring KPIs are met - reporting weekly and monthly in a timely and high-quality manner whilst providing comprehensive feedback on assigned contributing projects and regional information
• You will provide an end-to-end Private Client luxury service, nurturing existing clients, reactive lapsed clients whilst developing your client book with GCC focus
• Assist clients with all enquiries and searches, going above and beyond to provide exceptional personal shopping services
• You will build lasting relationships with Private Clients, develop open channels of communication and become a reliable advisor, as and when our woman needs
• Face to face personal shopping appointments, in homes, hotels and beyond
• In collaboration with the head of personal shopping and CRM you research, propose and execute new initiatives to drive retention and new VIP customer acquisition
• You will collaborate with internal teams such as, operations and CRM to enhance business processes and client services.
• Highly knowledgeable on products, brands and trends in luxury fashion market, with a keen interest in emerging talents both regionally and internationally.