Personal Trainer | Male & Female
Jeddah & Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Exclusive Luxury State of the Art Wellness Club
Best package in the industry. Outstanding TAX FREE Package on Offer!!
You are probably thinking, here we go, another fitness role in the Middle East, am I right?!
But at Spa Elite Recruitment we like to surprise you and anyone that knows us as a recruiter
understands we only work with the most Elite clients worldwide.
In over 13 years of recruiting we have never come across such a refreshing fitness opportunity, this is like no other in the market place and the great thing is you can be part of it.
Saudi Arabia is developing at a fast rate and with a high demand for health and fitness in the Kingdom. It s opening its doors to tourism and has a vision for 2030 to be one of the top tourist and internationally recognized countries in the world by then for sport, business and finance. It s changing fast and our clients company will be in line with this progression.
So what s different?
First and foremost is how the company treat their trainers. The biggest thing that stood out for us was that 10 hours of your working week is set aside just for you, time to train, time for additional education in the industry that you love.
They understand the hard work that goes in behind the scenes and believe in quality not quantity. Continual personal, professional and career growth is at the forefront.
You will be joining at the very early stages of this adventure so there will be a great amount of progression on offer, you could eventually be travelling to train other trainers when future clubs open across the globe, they will even be creating and hosting their own wellness retreats.
So what about you, are you a passionate and dedicated trainer?
Female Personal Trainers can only be considered for these opportunities, with a minimum of 3 years experience, in your mid-twenties to early thirties.
We can only consider Western Europe, North America, Australia/New Zealand and South African nationals due to the visas that are available.
Level 3 Personal Training is essential and if you hold a Crossfit Level 1 & 2 and PICP Level; 1 & 2 this would be an advantage. Your experience must showcase that you have been in team environment; you may have been involved in a team sport. If you are a Trainer who enjoys your own company this is not the role for you.
You must have a love for customer care, positive attitude, looking for a long term career and not just a 1 year stop gap.
What will you be doing?
You will be part of a new and outstanding Members Only Club. You will be training the Elite, focusing on personal training and small group classes.
And best of all you will be part of an exciting business like no other in the world.
And best of all they will be providing the best package in the industry!!
• *Salary potential, based on previous experience, qualifications/certifications
• Free Accommodation, shared accommodation included and paid for by the company. Spacious, modern three bed apartments, swimming pool and gym. 8min drive from the club when traffic lights are green.
• Medical insurance, provided by the company
• Transportation allowance, in addition to salary to use to and from gym via Careem/Uber or towards a rental/purchase a car
• Flights, One return flight to you your home country of origin per year
• Holidays, 30 days paid holiday per year & 10 days of religious holidays
• 48 hours work week - which of 10 hours for training and personal development or class/session preparation, 38 hours in the gym coaching / or on the gym floor
• Long term career development as they are opening new gyms as we speak and it s only the beginning. Much room for growth and job progression within the business. As responsibility increases so will salary as we create the Academy, Education certification, links with Saudi Sports teams, etc.
• Lots of CPD opportunity - Top coaches from around the world to come and do workshops with the company, coach, host seminars / conferences.
This is going to be such an amazing club we could write a book. The facility will also contain a spa, restaurant, butler service, outside athletics track and 4G Astro areas for outdoor training, open air swimming pool, hairdresser/barber and much more.
We are supporting our client on an exclusive basis so simply contact us via this advert or call Spa Elite directly, hurry as we have a feeling that we will have trainers queuing up for this outstanding opportunity.