Preparing and following up hiring & termination procedures ""company car process, orientation newly hired/promoted employees, contract and contract renewal"". Monitoring dally attendance and leaves.
• Personnel files and documents according to Egyptian labor law and Novartis standards. Apply Egyptian Labor Law and Novartis regulations.
• Ensure that all governmental proceedings (form ( 1 ), form (2),form (6), form 4 labor office complains, etc.) are established, signed and submitted according to a standard time table.
• Implementation of HR manager and HR director requirements.
• Preparing and ensuring monthly payroll fixed and variable transactions (hires, termination, leaves, loans, overtime, penalties, incentive, special bonus, -----, etc)
• Record and update employees' information, such as hires, transfers, promotions, and resignations, in order to maintain and update payroll records and database.
• Share common issues updating HR guideline.
• Fulfillment of tax manager requirements to submit tax authority.
• Cashing and distributing employees cash salary.
• Respond to staff inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs.
3 to 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Human Resources Outsourcing/Offshoring