Estimate a timescale for a project and to ensure that the outlined deadlines are met. By working closely with site and projects managers and other engineers and ensurering a project runs on schedule and that material supplies are sufficient.
• Project / Site Planning Activities
• Analyzing and Studying Data
Necessary Knowledge and Experience
• Minimum five (5) years experience in project planning
• Two (2) years exposure to tooling, factory cell environment and utilization of engineering principles
• Experience and proficiency with documentation techniques and systems
• Ability to manage technical contractors.
• Bachelor in Electrical Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering
Preferred Education Degree
• Banking, Treasury & Trade Finance
• Customer Focus
• Data Analysis
• Documenting & Reporting
• Financial Planning & Budgeting
• Follow up & Coordination
• Knowledge in Financial Accounting
• Knowledge in Laws & Regulations
• Knowledge in Standards Policies & Procedures
• Learning & Coaching
• Operational Excellence
Industrial Instrumentation & Control Systems provides solutions, services and equipment for automation, instrumentation and low-voltage power systems used by industrial sectors including oil and gas, petrochemicals, power generation, water applications, steel industries, cement and utility companies. Established in 2002, IICS is a certified solution provider for Siemens, Schneider and Allen Bradley, and the distributer for Emerson Control Room Solutions, and is able to select from a wide range of available automation, control, instrumentation and switchgear standard hardware and software equipment to achieve optimum process solutions whilst matching specific client requirements.
IICS s turnkey solutions include conducting feasibility studies, developing technical specifications and configurations, developing and collecting data, carrying out hardware and software engineering, equipment supply and installation, and project management, training, control-room design and supply of control-room furniture.