1. Responsible for Planning, Scheduling and Monitoring of the project assigned to him and to perform the Reporting procedures for the client, consultant and for the Project Manager.
2. Prepare Work Breakdown Structure, development of Level 3, Level 4 Project Schedule with resource loading, Development of Progress Measurement System & S-Curve.
3. Has to develop drawing & document deliverable schedule, Material Tracking Register and set Monthly Target as per Project schedule, Target has to reviewed & approved by the PM.
4. Responsible for accuracy of reports being generated for Site / HO Management review. Preparation of Fortnight reports for the General Manager.
5. Prepare the Delay Analysis, Critical Path analysis & assist the PM for preparation of Claim.
6. Responsible to monitor Contractual BOQ, release of variations in BOQ, Site/Field Instruction, extra work & add these in the program to claim Extension of Time.
7. Site Planning Engineer should monitor the Material Tracking Register (From Requisition to Site Delivery).
8. Responsible to generate Deployment Plan based on balance Quantity Plan & Productivity consideration & ensure accuracy to data i.e. BOQ, Completed Quantity, Actual Productivity achieved.
9. To visit the site and physically verify progress, constrains as & when required and responsible to alarm for variation and excess usage of resources on weekly basis to GM/PM & HOD.
10. Prepare Earned Value Analysis on monthly basis and submit to PM, GM & Discipline Heads.
11. To coordinate with the Engineering and Material Purchase department for the status of Drawings or Manufacturing etc. and also coordinate with vendors or sub-contractors for the status of their work.
12. Coordinating with the Planning counterpart with client or consultant side in a smooth and effective way, and to obtain required data regarding access or free issue material.
13. Promoting quality achievement and performance improvement throughout the organization.
14. Complies with all relevant safety, health & environmental procedures to ensure a healthy and safe environment.
15. Any other duties assigned by the management from time to time.