1. Review programme updates against the Baseline Programme, Provide planning / programme advice to Management, Cost and schedule risk analysis.
2. Develop, monitor and update the delivery programme periodically as required
3. Meetings chaired by Client Representatives, Advise the Project Manager on the time impacts of instigating change requests, ensure schedules are coordinated and consistent with the overall project schedule. Produce forecasts schedules on regular basis.
4. Acts as intermediary between community, developers, government entities, and business
5. Update management for on schedule performance and alert, cost/risks awareness to the project management team on issues that may cause delay and propose recovery scenarios
6. S-curves and statistical analysis diagrams. Compare the planned resources with actuals on site
7. Identify and manage potential variations from the budget and schedule. Monitor project performance on Scope, Schedule and Cost. Ensure all project deliverables and reports on time.
8. Lead Projects Managers to complete Projects on time and within the approved budget.
9. Support the project Manager's decision-making process providing all information necessary for a rapid identification of any unfavorable trend or any potential problem in time in order to start immediate corrective actions.
10. Vigilance of maintained current and accurate records on internal and client database and document control systems (including all logs - material, drawings, RFI etc.).
11. Active participation with client, project manager, and vendors to prepare technical and project documentation. Interprets and evaluates legal documents and relevant legislation to assess impact on project.
12. Perform internal and vendor audits on the quality, accuracy, and completeness of required documents, database records and information.
13. Properly design the projects Control system suitably scaled to the specific complexity of the projects, in particular: Establish the resources and organization (skills, manpower, list of tools and procedures applicable, communications) needed to achieve the control strategy; in case of complex projects, a 'Projects Control Plan' document should be issued.
14. Ensure, during the initial phase after contract award, the implementation of the Projects Control System. Establish the overall projects breakdown structure and relevant coding system to meet all control requirements. Coordinate the implementation of application systems required for the Job.
Industry Type :
Construction / Civil Engineering
Functional Area :