For Saudi national only.
The jobholder is responsible for providing necessary support to the Energy Services Supply Chain personnel (plant operations team, logistics, customer service, Plant Manager & Customer documentation.
• Maintains a clean, safe, and environmentally compliant work area and inputs information for incident reporting
• Provides Time keeping as needed for plant employees; maintains records for various payroll and time away related issues.
• Handles all post office related responsibilities.
• Provide direct support to key customer account customer portal management.
• Maintains training records for plant employees.
• Assists as a project coordinator for plant building renovation projects.
• Provides clerical support for all ISO certificates.
• Provides communication support (telephone), in conjunction with Contract Support.
• Processes and distributes forms and company mailings, in conjunction with Contract Support.
• Receiving and giving guidance to Plant guests & maintain employee and department directories; giving instructions where necessary
• General office management (keeping a clean working area, implementing office procedures, etc.)
• Maintaining telecommunications system by following manufacturer s instructions for console operation
• Arranging Couriers & sorting / distribution post
• Any other duties commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
• In-Direct purchases (PO creation, order placement, invoice tracking).
• Monitoring of Supply Chain personnel time management and leave requests
• Maintain / update asset register
• Business travel (hotel bookings, flights, etc.) for Supply Chain employees (and visitors)
• Assist with updating periodic reporting activities (plant DOM documents, OGSM, plant data tracking, etc.)
MINIMUM EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
For Saudi national only.
• High school diploma required; Associates degree preferred.
• Bilingual (English /Arabic)
• 5 years of relevant experience
• Able to work independently.
• Strong organization, sense of urgency, prioritization and multi-tasking skills.
• Must take ownership of workload and make decisions independently based on policy and customer needs.
• Must have strong Microsoft Excel, Word, Power Point and Word skills.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (IF APPLICABLE):
The jobholder is expected to be competent in the following areas:
• Understand and practice Company and Customer safety policies and procedures.
• Ability to plan and organize effectively to meet the demands of the business.
• Communicate effectively with all levels of personnel within a Customer s organization.
• Ensure computer literacy e.g.: Microsoft Word, MS Project, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook through experience and training.
• Good time management skills.