Qualification: BE / BTech in Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering.
Experience: 3-5yrs in Process industry / Manufacturing Industry; Basic knowledge of Electrical & instrumentation.
Industries Preferred: Fertilizer, Chemical processes
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Knowledge of making P&IDs & reading all process drawings, extracting bill of material through P&IDs
• Working experience on greenfield & brownfield projects on all day to day activities to modify & commission the plant on time.
• Thorough knowledge of chemical processes, and production lines & equipment.
• Reporting daily project activities & make daily reports on project progress
• Coordinating on project site requirements with consultant, contractor & internal stake holders
• The manufacturing process engineer lead the development and organization of production operations.
• Develop a successful workflow, adapt to changing conditions, and develop new equipment, procedures, and policies to increase efficiency in all operations.
• Ability to use analytical thinking to introduce new innovations to production processes.
• Oversee operations to ensure that employees and equipment comply with safety regulations, identifies cost-saving opportunities, troubleshoots machinery, and report all deficiencies to upper management.
• Coordinate with front-line management to ensure that production is operating smoothly and provide training to production teams on how to use equipment properly.
• Respond to all maintenance and mechanical emergencies and handle them appropriately.
• Works full time during regular business hours and on-call when necessary.
• Should also have in-depth knowledge using manufacturing programs and demonstrate the ability to learn new programs when necessary.
• Must have strong communication skills and be familiar with relevant computer programs and applications including at least basics on Auto CAD & related software.
• Develop, configure and optimize industrial processes from inception through to start up and certification
• Assess processes, take measurements and interpret data, design, run, test and upgrade systems and processes
• Develop best practices, routines and innovative solutions to improve production rates and quality of output
• Manage cost and time constraints.
• Perform risk assessments.
• Provide process documentation and operating instructions.
• Overall a multitasking & enthusiastic candidature is essential.