- Responsible for programming Automation and control system Involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers)
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, stimulation and testing and start-up
- Troubleshooting for PLC and Electrical systems including PLC’s (Siemen’s & Beckhoff), Profibus, AS-I, topology, etc.
- High level Electrical skills – (AC/DC theory, relays, switchers, solenoids, fuses, breakers etc.) power generation and distribution (including 3 phase) electrical safety, National electric code, motor theory and protection.
- Continually monitor machinery and make necessary adjustment(s) to ensure proper operation.
Must have knowledge:
• PLC Siemens S7,
• AC/DC Drives,
• ASI Bus,
• Profi Bus
• CAN BUS
• EtherCAT topology
• Must be able to create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, programming, simulation and testing, and start-up
• Troubleshooting of PLC and Electrical systems – including PLC’s (Siemens S7 & Beckhoff PLC optional), Profibus, ASI, Profi topology, etc.
• High Level electronic skills including photo sensors, scanning devices, embedded controllers, Programmable Logic Controllers, servo drives, variable frequency drives, Ethernet devices, TCP/IP network, remote I/O