• Market analysis and research techniques
• Development of business strategies (PESTEL / SWOT, vision / mission / goals / objectives / KPIs / Roadmap)
• Provide business modeling analysis across various verticals covering the typical components of a business model: segments, partners, value proposition, channels, customer care, financials, resources, etc .
• Conduct financial modeling and analysis covering revenue modeling: services / products analysis, services / product demand modeling, services / products pricing, and eventually producing the revenue modeling. financial modeling also covers OPEX and CAPEX modeling followed by P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow, Funding requirements, RoI / NVP analysis and sensitivity analysis
• Definition of operating models covering: stakeholder analysis, value chain analysis, business capabilities, organization structure design, roles & responsibilities, job descriptions, etc
• Balanced Score Card (BSC) development experience
We are entrepreneurs in disruptive technology, at Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. Digital Transformakers, we are 7,000+ professionals across EMEA dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battle. We improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We advise our clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, making sure people are along for the ride.
Devoteam Middle East, we are the region's leading consulting firm delivering innovative Business & Technology Consulting & Solutions. Our 14 years of existence anchored in technologies that enables our clients business to flourish, accordingly our focus is to help our clients' win the digital battle, adapted to our clients business challenges, with a unique consideration to its impact on their systems and structures.
To know more about us, please visit: www.devoteam.com
• Overall 15 to 25 years of experience
• Experience in managing project scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables, which includes planning, tracking, change control, and risk management.
• Responsible for delivering on commitment, in quality delivery, to meet customer expectation and maintaining customer relationships.
• Strong Business Analysis background with an in-depth understanding of obtaining detailed requirements and understanding of processes.
• Project Management experience utilizing methodologies such as PMI, Prince II or Agile.
• Analytical and communication skills at all levels, both verbal and written.
• knowledge in change management.
• Knowledge in Strategy Development
• Business Planning & Modeling
• Financial Modeling
• Operating Model
• Value Chain Analysis
• Organization Structure Design
• Strategy and Business Planning
• PESTEL / SWOT
• Market Research and Analysis
• Services / Product Modeling and Pricing