PMO Lead Analyst (Supply Chain Transformatio)n -Contract Role
PMO Lead Analyst (Supply Chain Transformation) - CONTRACT ROLE
Seeking PMO Lead Analyst (Supply Chain Transformation) - Muscat based, FIFO to Dubai monthly.
Logistics Executive Group is a boutique advisory firm specializing in supply chain, logistics and manufacturing sectors. We provide services from business turnaround, supply chain design and development, M&A, business integration, market entry strategy to business modelling and market analysis.
We have a range of specialist projects commencing in January 2019, with 12 months+ durations and would be interested to hear from experienced freelance project managers with experience in:
• Manage and support the day to day operation and performance of the Transformation PMO
• Introduce of new tools and processes that will drive PMO performance and overall efficiency
• Proactively engage with the Transformation Director and project managers to identify opportunities for business improvements
• Proficient knowledge of PMP / Prince2, PM systems, MS Project and Primavera a must
• Experience in logistics, postal / courier, e-commerce
• Ensure risks, issues and dependencies are being recorded, monitored and proactively managed to minimize disruption to successful delivery
• Engagement on a contract basis, roles based in Muscat with flights back to Dubai every 3-4 weeks
• Accommodation and transport provided.
Contracts 12 months plus an option for a further 12 months.