Participate in the design, development and maintenance of all financial policies and guidelines relating to the bank s financial management including income, investments, pricing frameworks, provisioning, resource mobilization, cost allocation, equity growth, profit rate risk, currency risk, liquidity management and hedging strategies.
• Support the formulation and monitoring of all institutional financial policies and guidelines including Asset-Liability Management, Liquidity, Funding, Pricing, delegation of authority within the Finance complex and any other policies formulated in the future.
• Design, develop and maintain all financial policies and guidelines relating to the bank's financial management including income, investments, pricing frameworks, provisioning, resource mobilization, cost allocation, equity growth and others.
• Design, develop and maintain all financial risk policies and guidelines relating to the bank's Asset Liability Management including profit rate risk, currency risk, liquidity management and hedging strategy.
• Act as the focal point and 'resource center' for all matters related to financial policies and guidelines and ensures that policies are readily available on server platform for all Bank users.
• Support the enhancement of the governance and control processes embedded in financial policies and activities of the Finance Complex including the delegation of authorities matrix to have right balance between control and efficiency of operations.
• Support the Investment unit in developing the Investment Policy statements for each of the managed funds including the Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) and risk budget for the investment strategies and the supporting guidelines on the procedural rules and permissible variances from targets.
• Provide technical guidance and review the work delivered by less experienced team members.
• Monitor the effective implementation and adherence to respective financial management policies, procedures and controls so that all relevant procedural / legislative requirements are fulfilled.
• Keep abreast of the latest developments, regulations and leading practices in the field and propose any necessary actions.
• Propose and implement process improvements to increase efficiency, effectiveness and compliance of the related operations.
• Master s degree in Finance, Business Administration or related field.
Certification in FRM, PRM or CFA is preferred
• English (mandatory)
• Arabic (preferred)
• French (preferred)
Minimum number of years and nature of experience
• 5-8 years of relevant experience in in policy development, risk and financial management or related field.
Job specific competencies
• Building Relationships
• Client Centricity and Responsiveness
• Motivation to Learn and Share
• Passion for Excellence
• Analytical Thinking
• Communication Effectiveness
• Drive for Results
• Knowledge, Learning and Communication
• Problem Solving
• Stakeholder Management / Client Orientation
• Financial Management
• Financial Policies
• Islamic Finance
• Bank Knowledge
Jeddah, Head Office
Travel as needed
Industry Type :
Banking / Financial Services / Broking
Functional Area :
Corporate Planning / Consulting / Strategy / M&A