• Manage the projects from initiation to closure.
• Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
• Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects.
• Manage changes to the scope, schedule and costs using appropriate techniques.
• Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Ensure resource availability and allocation.
• Develop progress and status reports.
• Manage the risks and issues in an efficient manner.
• Communicate efficiently and manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
• Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals and develop progress and status reports.
• Evaluating the performance of portfolio (initiatives and projects) and various ways for improving.
• Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis.
• Manage all of the financial aspects of the projects.
• Participate in the enhancement or development of the project management practices including governance, policies, processes, procedures and templates.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Ideal candidate should have 5+ years of hands on experience in managing either IT or business related projects.
• Hold Bachelor s degree in the relevant field.
• Should be a Subject Matter Expert in the area of Project Management.
• Should have experience working on Government projects.
• Experience in VRO s, PMO or TMO (structure and procedures, etc.) is advantageous.
• Project Management related Certification is a must.
• Should have strong interpersonal and presentation skills.
• Excellent communication skills both in English and Arabic
We are entrepreneurs in disruptive technology, at Devoteam, we deliver innovative technology consulting for business. Digital Transformakers, we are 6,700+ professionals across EMEA dedicated to ensuring our clients win their digital battle. We improve business performance making their companies truly digital. We advise our clients and build IT infrastructure for digital, making sure people are along for the ride.
Devoteam Middle East, we are the region's leading consulting firm delivering innovative Business & Technology Consulting & Solutions. Our 14 years of existence anchored in technologies that enables our clients business to flourish, accordingly our focus is to help our clients' win the digital battle, adapted to our clients business challenges, with a unique consideration to its impact on their systems and structures.
To know more about us, please visit: www.devoteam.com
• Strong academic background such as a Bachelor s or Master s degree in a CS, MIS, CNS.
• More than 10 years of experience
• Fluent English and Arabic
• Information Security certification such as CISSP, ECSA, ISO27001 or CISA that establishes credibility and capability in the Information Security market
• Knowledge of architecture frameworks (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SABSA)
• Any project or program management certification (e.g. PRINCE2, PMI, MSP)
• Experience working in a cyber security services organization of any type
• Knowledge of security technologies (e.g. AV, SIEM, IDM, IPS, F/W, SSO, DLP, SOC)
• Knowledge of security assessment frameworks (e.g. threat modelling, controls assessment, risk assessment)