An exciting opportunity exists for a senior solution focused poultry consultant to join a global leader in the Animal Nutrition sector as a Poultry Consultant - Middle East/North Africa (MENA).
As the successful recruit, you will be responsible for delivering solutions orientated technical support that enhance the company s organic growth strategy across Middle East and North Africa region. This is a senior position and we are hoping you have the highest-level poultry science problem solving skills and qualities our client is looking for.
What will your responsibilities include?
• Providing the highest level technical services to the targeted key customers (large integrators) in MENA region in coordination with commercial teams in line with strategic objectives,
• Independently troubleshooting problems for the key account customers in the region attending farm visits, defining nutritional programs, formulations support, internal / external training,
• Applying the company s poultry technology and services and develop a protocol to ensure that the services are carried out effectively for their future growth,
• You will be able to understand the needs of the targeted customers and translate them into business opportunities for the MENA poultry technology and services pipeline,
• You ll work in collaboration to develop the approach with the local commercial teams to achieve trusted advisor status for those customers and rally the team around the opportunity to facilitate business growth,
• You will champion the Technical Services relationship with Customers - managing and prioritizing key accounts and their business needs,
• You will be enthusiastic to partner with teams on the ground, giving input in strategy for establishing new customer relationships;
• Collaborating with the strategic marketing team to the identify new poultry business opportunities in the region and identify the needs for specific product / application or service development to drive value for end-users.
What Qualifications and Experience are we looking for?
• You will have, as minimum, a Bachelor Degree in Animal Science in general, or similar,
• We really need you to have at least 5 years of experience as a technical poultry (nutritionist) manager in MENA region,
• Strong knowledge in poultry feed additives - formulations, nutrient substitution / replacement and so forth,
• The ability to build collaborative relationships with Key Accounts in the region,
• You will have the ability to think independently, have a high level of self-motivation and the ability to work in an unsupervised capacity while maintaining focus to achieve goals,
• Strong financial acumen including the demonstrated ability to manage budgets and analyse/understand business metrics
• You will have a flair for innovative / conceptual thinking and be intellectually curious,
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic;
• Finally, you will be comfortable with being accountable and you will be self-aware
If you currently live and work in Egypt and you are interested in this role, we would love to hear from you.
You will need a high level of flexibility and a willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 50% of the time.
We are very open to discussing this role with you if you match the points above and have experience in the animal nutrition/feed industries in the MENA region. We would be thrilled to support you to embark on a journey with a global leader who truly value their employees. Please go ahead and apply online at www.aicila.com referencing VRN0849 . Please ensure you include a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role based on the criteria listed above. For a confidential discussion, please contact Abdalla Al-Bakri ( email@example.com , WhatsApp: +962798462499)
A competitive package will be negotiated with the successful candidate commensurate with skills and experience. Please note only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted.