We are looking for PR manager for UAE
1.Devise PR and social media strategies which favorably positions the entities among their stakeholders.
2.Liaise with the marketing team in developing PR and social media strategies as an integrated part of the overall corporate communications plan
3.Establish tactical PR and social media plans inclusive of the messaging of each entity and its projects, initiatives and programs. Develop plans to profile and position the spokespeople of the three entities
4.Manage the creation of each entity’s editorial content; for example, press releases, articles, talking points, fact sheets, speeches, op-eds, as well as the copy for all marketing collaterals in Arabic and English.
5. Oversee all online web content and communication; as well as social media interactions to ensure that all content conform to each entity’s overall values and messages.
6.Develop media relations strategy to actively engage, cultivate, and manage press relationships seeking high-level placements and coverage of the entities’ programs, events, and public announcements.
7.Lead media outreach initiatives, handle inbound media queries, and manage relationships between the entities and local, regional, and international media. Build strong relationships with relevant social media influencers such as bloggers, industry writers/editors, business association members, and thought leaders.
8. Supervise the development of a regularly updated database of print, broadcast and online media outlets in Arabic and English.
9. Create editorial calendars, oversee the preparation of media kits and the organization of press conferences, briefings, media tours, etc.in coordination with the relevant team.
10.Develop, maintain and analyze the entities’ PR & social media channels as well as review analytics tools, and reporting process methods.
11.Conduct media audit, analyze and redefine media databases when necessary for the purpose of optimizing the entities’ audience reach.
12.Evaluate, analyze and report on the impact of PR programs and initiatives.
13.Responsible for setting goals and objectives, role delegation, and establishing priorities. Provide daily leadership and guidance to team members using supportive and collaborative approaches to ensure on time delivery of a consistently high quality of work.
14. Recruit and manage the Media and PR department members to ensure efficient and effective execution of duties within the department.
15. Develop and monitor the department’s budget to ensure that services provided are within agreed financial limits.
16. Negotiate contracts with suppliers for any services which cannot be provided in-house and monitor performance to ensure that they are of the standard required.
17. Manage PR & social media agencies ensuring the delivery of the agreed scope of work outlined in the service level agreements
18. Coordinate public speaking and media training for all entities’ spokespeople, as and when required.
19. Perform other related duties as negotiated to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.
20.Keep abreast of the latest public relations and social media trends and use knowledge to improve and positively impact the department’s efforts.