This position is responsible for developing and executing a comprehensive marketing strategy to support the hospital s strategic plan. The PR and marketing manager has first-hand visibility into the inner workings and aspects of health care public relations and marketing.
• Service Line and Physician Marketing : Develop and execute local, performance-based marketing campaigns designed to drive patient volume in the hospital. This could include, out of home advertising, digital advertising, community seminars, and lectures/speaking events.
• Digital Content Management: Responsible for department and service line web content ; news-style feature stories on physicians, staff and patients; rich content (including video and infographics); and daily social media content.
• Digital Community Management: Monitors and engages with user of online platforms, such as: Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
• Print Collateral: Create and maintain brochures, fliers, notices, forms, etc. for particular departments, events or physicians.
• Event Logistics: Provides event planning including onsite management and participation ; customized collateral development ; develops handouts and targeted presentation materials.
• Community Relations: Position the hospital in improving the health of the community by: creating and distributing preventive health information; identifying new partners in the community; and managing the community benefits programs.
• Media Relations: In coordination with the management, identify and develop storytelling opportunities to highlight the hospital s positive community impact in news publications.
Qualifications & Skills:
• Understanding of the relationship traditional marketing, current online/digital technology, and social media.
• Creative thinking.
• Excellent written and oral communications skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
• Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
• Bachelor s degree in Public Relations, Marketing, or any related fields.
• 3-4 years Marketing, PR or communications experience is a must.
• Fluency and/or familiarity with digital and social media is a must.
• Fluency in English and Arabic is a must.