You are you a problem solver? You have an engaging personality and are keen to drive change within an organisation? You are excited not only to keep an eye on revenue, costs and growth but you also love to bind a team together? Then this is the role for you! For our expanding team in the Middle East, we at Aon s Assessment Solutions are looking for a highly motivated
What to expect
The key role of the Practice Lead is to develop all of the Assessment Solutions business within the Middle East region. You will be given the unique opportunity to develop and implement your ideas in a variety of sectors:
•Strategy and Vision : Develop and implement a strategy on how to grow and become market leader across the Middle East, especially the key markets of UAE and KSA. Define sales priorities, target industries and client focus. Identify the optimal mix of products, solutions and services for your market.
•Business growth & management: Attend meetings with potential clients to provide credibility, run pitches and proposals. Look for opportunities with existing clients to expand services and create valuable relationships.
•Financial Performance: Work with the finance team on general matters of revenue and cost and achieve turnover growth. Monitor all relevant KPIs constantly and lead the organization in a cost-efficient way.
•Public relations and marketing: Develop and contribute to our marketing strategy and preserve healthy relations with competitors and partners. Maintain a trustful and supportive environment within the whole company.
•Leadership and talent: Create a trustful and collaborative work environment. Empower and develop your team, manage their performance and provide regular feedback. Identify talent requirements and manage the talent pipeline.
Skills and Qualifications:
• 7-12 years of experience in assessment, psychometrics and talent management systems; background in organizational psychology preferred
• 5+ years leadership experience, including managing resources and financials
• Business development skills, including ability to activate sales opportunities, lead large bids, and negotiate/close tenders is critical
• Commercial and entrepreneurial mindset
• Fluent in both verbal and written English; fluency in Arabic is preferred
• Flexibility to travel across the GCC
• Exposure and/or accreditation on a wide portfolio of psychometric tools
• Experience working and developing business in the Middle East strongly preferred
What we offer:
Our company emphasizes pioneer thinking, client- centricity, career progression, and personal and professional integrity. This includes having
• a stimulating work environment
• flat hierarchies and working with internationally minded people
• a supportive and responsive team culture
• opportunities to learn in a dynamic, fast paced working environment