MSH INTERNATIONAL is a leading worldwide provider of Healthcare insurance solutions. With offices located in strategic places around the world including Calgary, Paris, Shanghai and Dubai, we are focused on providing high quality services that meet the needs of our large and diverse global client base. We recognize the importance of our human resources to achieve these goals, so we are looking for outstanding candidates to fill this position.
The candidate we are looking for will be responsible:
• Review and handle pre approval requests from healthcare providers and clients received by phone ,e-mail and Fax .
• Ensure the best customer service to the providers ,insured ,coordinators, brokers by providing 24 hours helpline
• Co-ordination between administrators for approvals according to policy terms and conditions .
• Report suspected fraud cases to supervisors.
• Report any complaints encountered to higher managerial levels.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Ability to work well with all levels of management and staff while maintaining a professional and diplomatic demeanor
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ability to prioritize and integrate a proactive approach to assignments
• Ability to request assistance as needed
• Strong technical aptitude with the ability to quickly learn and adjust to new systems
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Proficiency in written and verbal English required, bilingual English/French
Education and Experience
• Bachelor degree or equivalent ; medical related degree preferred (pharmacist, nurse, medical technologist, doctor )
• Previous experience with insurance companies is desired.
• Working knowledge of MS Office
If you are interested in this position and have the required qualifications, please send your resume to email@example.com