Job D escription : Includes but not limited to
• Must have hands-on track-record architecting and/or developing scalable internet-based service and platforms, of which 3+ years of experience specifically in utilizing cloud platforms and at least 3+ years in an architect or development leadership role.
• Strong understanding of core architectural concepts including distributed computing, scalability, availability and performance with In depth knowledge of MS Azure IaaS, PaaS SaaS services and Building a technical architecture in MS Azure.
• Experienced with Azure SQL, Azure Automation, and Azure Resource Manager. - Cloud design patterns
• Experienced with operating Azure Stack infrastructure end-to-end planning, deployment and integration, packaging and offering cloud resources and requested services on the infrastructure.
• Experienced with managing the tenant segment of the cloud (whether public, hosted, or hybrid) and providing resources and tools to meet their customers requirements.
• Experienced for the cloud computing strategy, including adoption plans, multi-cloud and hybrid cloud strategy, application design, and management and monitoring.
• Understanding RDBMS databases and concept and implementation of No-SQL databases.- Azure Storage and Backup Experience. - Azure network experience, VPN and Express route, Azure DNS, Traffic Manager, and Load Balancers.
• Understanding BCDR solutions and data center migration from on-premise to Azure
• Good experience in Office 365 migrations and hybrid cloud solution.
• Sensor/Gateway/Communication networking concepts is preferred
• Good experience on Infrastructure automation, build automation and deployment automation
Educational Le vel
Bache lor s Degree in Computer orrelated field
Training & Certific ates
• MCSE: Cloud Platform & Infrastructure
• MCSE: Productivity
• MCSA: Office 365
• MCSA: Cloud Platform
• MCSA: Windows Server 2016
• 4-10 years experience inre lated field.
• Age betw een25 and 35 years
• Fluent or Very Good in English Language