Come join us to live well, work better, and be the best.
The Presales consultant will be resbonsible to:
• Provide ELV system consultancy to enterprise level customers
• Identification of most suitable solution and products and complete most optimum economical design meeting the tender requirements and site conditions.
• Preparation of complete detailed technical proposal includes design schematic drawings/ system architecture, compliance.
• Attend client meetings for technical clarifications / technical presentation.
• Strong liaison and negotiation skills with client, vendors and partner.
• Take lead on ELV system practice & support the sales team to provide price optimized solutions and in support of Pre-sales activities that will help them achieving order booking target ELV system.
• Through efficient design and engineering support the sales team to have better intake and improve conversion rate lead qualification.
• Prepare product and solution matrix, enhance our product portfolio by introducing new products and solutions.
• Maintain relationship with AFT business partners, supplier and vendors.
• Identify certification gap to maintain our partnership level with principles.
• Ensure that sales, commercial and service teams receive presales support as they request. Interface with the implementation / project team, articulating customer requirement, to ensure smooth transition from design to delivery.
• Architect a comprehensive solution with right mix of products & technologies from our portfolio to meet the requirements of RFP / tender.
• Guide the sales team and other teams on the technological advancement. Conduct quarterly training for Sales team on technology enhancement.
The Presales Consultant will report to the Head of Presales, however, channels exists for direct communication with the General Manager and other members from the senior leadership team at weekly meetings or as and when required.
To be a successful in this role, you should have a bachelor's degree in engineering specialised in information technology / computer science / electronics / electrical / telecommunication or related disciplines. Masters in Business Administration is a plus. Minimum of 5+ years experience as a Presales Consultant of ELV solutions responsible for design, estimation, technical proposals, presales, commissioning of ELV, structured cabling, security & communication products. Prior experience in pre-sales activities of ELV Systems including CCTV, access control, intrusion detection, intercom, GRMS, structured cabling etc. Experience and knowledge of other ELV and IT solutions will be an added advantage. Industry certification from manufacturer is an asset. Product Knowledge for all major vendor (PELCO, Samsung, HIKVision, Milestone, Gallagher, LENEL, Systimax, Leviton, Excel,) is preferred. Should be able to understand the drawings, specifications of the low current systems provided by the client. Applies complex design principles and methodology to ensure cost-effective and optimal use of resources and technology.Ability to maintain a high level of productivity, manage multiple competing priorities, and work effectively under the pressure of time constraints in a fast-paced, complex, collaborative oriented environment. Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
The Presales Consultant will have to demonstrate excellent leadership qualities, be customer focused and be able to handle multiple and often conflicting priorities. A demonstrated commitment to high professional ethical standards in a diverse workplace. Ability to challenge and debate issues of importance to the organization. It is essential the incumbent should have excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style. Excels at operating in a fast pace, community environment. Have the ability to look at situations from several points of view. Delegate responsibilities effectively. Excellent problem analytical skills and problem simulation. Should have a high comfort level working in a diverse environment. Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done. Manage cross-functional relationships effectively. Strong verbal and writing skills, with regards to contractual communication. People management skills & problem solving skills. Excellent managerial & administrative skills however at the same time hands on with day to day business operations. Detail oriented and good reporting skills. Establish clear lines of communication both internally & externally. Strong commercial expertise in driving business results.
We re here to provide excellent service but a little help from you can ensure a five-star candidate experience from start to finish.
Before you click apply : Please read the job description carefully to ensure you can confidently demonstrate why this opportunity is right for you and take the time to put together a well-crafted and personalised CV to further boost your visibility. Our global Talent Acquisition team members are all assigned to specific businesses to ensure that we make the best matches between talent and opportunities. We not only consider the requisite compatibility of skills and behaviours, but also how candidates align with our Values of Respect, Integrity, Collaboration, and Excellence.
As part of our candidate experience promise, we also want to make ourselves available to you throughout the application process. We make every effort to review and respond to every application.
Industry Type :
Functional Area :