What You Will Do:
• Articulate the benefits of FireEye products for both technical and non-technical audiences. Research the technical requirements of an opportunity to scope and architect a solution that meets the customer s needs.
• Conduct Proof of Value engagements on Sales opportunities. This includes installation and configuration of FireEye appliances (physical and virtual), training individuals on the use of FireEye products, providing assistance with hunting for malicious network activity or host-based indicators, and analysis of detected events.
• Act as an interface between the Sales organization and technical staff to resolve outstanding issues.
• Provide reporting and feedback on customer accounts and field activities to Sales, Product Management and Engineering.
• Work closely with customers to grow and expand the implementation/integration of FireEye products.
• Understand the customer s business drivers and how to map these to a FireEye solution that meets both their needs and budget.
• Day-to-day operations and interactions will involve the following focus areas:
• Malware Analysis - Static, Delta, and Dynamic / Runtime approaches
• Host-based Forensics and Windows Internals
• Network Forensics - Packet Capture and Analysis
• Incident Response - Workflow procedures, evidence gathering, chain of custody handling
• Sandboxing - Open Source and Commercial solutions: GFI, Cuckoo, Sandboxing
• Network Engineering - the OSI model, IPv4/6, Routing, Switching, DNS, VLANs and Subnetting, Taps, Load Balancers
• Network Security - Firewalls, IDS / IPS, HTTP/SSL Proxies
• Email Flow - Exchange / Domino, Cloud Solutions, AV and Anti-SPAM products
• File Storage - SAN architectures, SMB / CIFS / NFS protocols
• Enterprise Architecture - Active Directory, SCCM, LDAP / RADIUS / TACACS+, 2-Factor Auth.
• Server Administration Windows and Linux Server Run and Maintain experience
• SOC Operations - SIEMs (ArcSight / Spunk), Ticketing systems (Remedy), RBAC
• Virtualization Technology - VMware, Citrix, HyperV, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
• Overnight travel throughout the region is required
• Bachelor Degree or Master s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline or Equivalent Experience
• Pre-sales experience in the computer networking or security space.
• Excellent knowledge and experience with a wide variety of IT technologies and security solutions.
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to independently prioritize and execute project tasks in a methodical and disciplined manner. Set and manage expectations with senior stake-holders and team members.
• Exceptional written and oral communication skills. This role requires an ability to understand and articulate both the business benefits (value proposition) and technical advantages of FireEye products and solutions.
• Understand and be conversant about FireEye competitors, their solutions, strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats.
• Familiarity with various hacking and exploitation tools and methodologies, common malware families, and Anti-Virus / IDS / IPS evasion techniques