The Pricing Coordinator is responsible for developing all pricing, quotations and commercial proposals for GHS in-line with GHS strategy.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Review of tender documents, Request for Proposals (RFPs), bids e, c. to identify any commercial risk.
• Develop pricing/commercial models which include financial modelling, sensitivity analysis, cash-flow, budgeting, financials risks & rewards for each tender, RFP, bid.
• Liaise with various internal stakeholders such as Delivery and Solutions, Procurement, Sales, Finance, Legal etc. to gather information for building the pricing / commercial model.
• Conduct cost research and cost benefit analysis to ensure cost realism.
• Review draft contracts and identify risks and provide possible mitigations.
• Assist senior management in project analysis, forecast and budget as required.
• Create operational project budgets for Delivery and Solutions team which covers key financial milestones, operational delivery plan, resource allocation and contractual compliance.
• Prepare and run pricing review meetings