Primary Teacher Dubai, UAE
Job Reference: dxb-ngs-126
Job Start Date: 7 September 2019
Position Type: Full time
Sector: Primary Education (age 5-11)
Role: NQT (Newly Qualified Teacher), NQT, Teacher
Subject: Key Stage 2, Key Stage 1, EYFS / Early Years Foundation Stage
Location: Dubai, UAE, MIDDLE EAST, Overseas - outside UK
About the job
JOB TITLE Primary Teacher, Dubai, UAE
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Prospero Teaching is looking for a qualified Primary Teacher for a leading American curriculum international school in the heart of Dubai.
The school opened just a few years ago and is already one of the most popular American schools in the city, with rapidly growing campus to accommodate the influx in children enrolling in the school. The school provides an outstanding international education, balanced with the culture, religion and traditions of local UAE culture.
The school teaching and senior management team compile of predominantly American, Canadian and British teachers. The school campus boasts state-of-the-art IT equipment, sports facilities and resources.
They are looking for a number of qualified Primary Teachers to join their expanding school.
• Location Dubai, UAE
• Position Primary Teacher
• Type of work Primary Teacher
• Contract or position start date 1 st September 2019
• Duration 2 years; until end of the academic year (July 2021)
• Contract or position end date July 2021
• Contract type 2 year contract
• Full time/part time Full time
• Minimum rate of pay MINIMUM rate AED 10,000- 14,000 ( 2000 2800) per month, tax free salary and excellent remuneration package (NB this is the minimum salary and will depend on your number of years teaching)
• Hours 7:30 am 3:30pm, plus parents evenings, school concerts etc
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Teaching qualification, i.e. PGCE or B.Ed. with QTS or equivalent
• Newly Qualified Teachers welcome
• Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year or willing to complete new training
• Preferably have experience in the American or IB curricula although not compulsory (extensive in-house training will be provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
• Hold Right to Work in the UK
• Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
• Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for the role of Primary Teacher, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV to: Alicia@prosperogroupdmcc.ae
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
• Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
• In-house Training and Development Team