Key focus areas for the company :
- Growth Consulting for companies (promoter workshops, promoter coach, organisation transformation, organization growth, Digital Business turnarounds inside large companies etc)
- AI & Big Data (Data strategy, Org transformation with AI, AI tools and implementations, marketing command centers, Customer value exchange etc.)
- Marketing Transformation /CRM Consulting (Martech consulting/ data driven marketing)
- Innovation (Blockchain, IOT, Creative strategy, content strategy, Transmedia, Setting up startup accelerators, business on cloud, future of work, new digital businesses etc)
Key Responsibilities Areas:-
The Principal Consultant -eCommerce is responsible for collaborating with cross-functional partners to manage all aspects of the E-commerce business including, business planning, product listing strategy and development, promotional campaigns and other online marketing stuffs.
- Serve as a liaison and primary point of contact within the E-Commerce organization for cross functional partners acting as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test E-Commerce initiatives
- Participate in the development and execution of strategic and tactical business plans with other members of the cross functional team supporting the E-Commerce strategy
- Own the daily sales metrics for the Marketplace as well as analyze sales patterns by category on all listings.
- Develop and oversee the effective planning and execution of strategy across the major Ecommerce channels to ensure efficiency, accuracy and timeliness.
- Manage all aspects of sales analytics related to E-Commerce and communicate relevant information to team members, executive leadership and cross-functional partners
- Partner with key cross-functional teams to ensure all relevant organizational goals and implications are factored into E-Commerce projects
- Build and direct a cohesive team of internal and external personnel to effectively develop E-Commerce solutions
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :