• An open mind for new ideas.
• You ll join a team of passionate and talented colleagues within a fast paced, fun & friendly, collaborative environment with exposure to continuous learning and improved working life.
• 5-day work week with flexible duty hours.
• Paid annual leaves plus public holidays.
• Competitive salaries plus generous benefits including Insurance.
• The followings in yourself:
• Have the succeeding together concept;
• Takes ownership;
• Be outstanding as average is simply not good enough for us;
• Professional communication, presentation, and negotiation skills;
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal direct supervision;
• The understanding of true potential to the software through ensuring that our responses are provided both timely and accurately within SLAs;
• The problem-solving skill in an effective and measured manner. You ll be working with technical teams as well as non-technical teams, so you ll need to be able to translate business needs and problems into technical solutions;
• The sense of contributing to a detailed and comprehensive knowledge base to comprehend the client request;
• The passion for enhancing customer satisfaction by utilising best practices for diagnosing and remediating customer issues to the greatest degree possible;
• Plan, design, and author effective test cases;
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously;
If you wish to work with us, you should be sending your resume to email@example.com
Industry Type :
IT - Software Services
Functional Area :