Emirates Policy Center is seeking to hire a Print Designer to be in charge of creating layouts and technical production for the center s publications and various papers in both Arabic and English.
• Prepare the final layouts for the center s publications, various papers and website content in both Arabic and English, in coordination with the center s editing department and senior management.
• Design proper covers for the center s publications and various papers.
• Create charts, illustrations, graphics, and infographics to be included in the center s publications or be posted on its official website.
• The candidate will be responsible for producing motion graphics, video, online and print materials to be used on EPC s website.
• Update the layouts of the center s publications on a regular basis.
Second: Required Skills
• Be professional in relevant designing software such as Photoshop, InDesign and Adobe Illustrator.
• Be professional in Microsoft Office programs notably in Word, Publisher, PowerPoint and Excel.
• Have a good knowledge of Arabic and English.
• Be professional in dealing with digital photos and have a good knowledge of Photoshop applications. .
• Have the ability to professionally use charts, illustrations, graphics, and infographics.
• Create original artwork that reflects EPC s personality in print material and on the website.
• The Candidate must be able to design brochures, internal videos, interactive presentations, promotional campaigns and links.
• Have the ability to keep himself/herself informed of latest developments in designing and documentation production techniques.
• Have the ability to work under pressure, prioritize tasks, and meet deadlines.
• Have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Academic Qualifications and Practical Experience
• Have a BA, Diploma or accredited training course in Graphic Design.
• Have at least a two-year experience in the same job at a research center, specialized magazines or visual or print media outlets.