a) Saudi Nationals Priority
b) Expats available in kingdom on a local transfer
Minimum Qualifications: (Degree, training, or certification required) Bachelor Degree in Chemical Engineering, Masters degree beneficial but not essential
Minimum Experience: (Technical, functional, and/or leadership experience required)
• Typically 5 years’ experience in the petrochemical, fertilizer, refining, oil or gas industrial environments. Ideally, 3 years should be with a recognized international FEED/EPC contractor, performing process engineering to build green and brown field facilities in the petrochemical, or related chemical and Fertilizer industry.
• Experience in the following
- Complete project cycle (basic engineering and detailed engineering including construction, pre-commissioning and commissioning support) of green/ brown field projects is ideal.
- Process design specifically related to PDP & FEED
• He shall also have following:
- Up to date with the latest technical developments in the respective fields of expertise
Job Specific Skills:
To be competent in the following areas:
• Working knowledge of relevant international codes i.e. API, ASME, ISO, PIP standards and Industrial practices and regulations
• Capability to interpret Project standards , specifications , analyze exceptions when put up by vendors/contractors and to provide technical and engineering support to rotating equipment issues.
• Knowledge to review/update and develop company's process engineering standards.
• Good written and verbal communication skills in English Language
• Good interpersonal, communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good presentation skills.