Our reputed client, a Government Oil and Gas Company is looking forward to recruit for the position of "Process Engineer in Abu Dhabi; UAE.
Location: Abu Dhabi Offshore
Reporting to: Project Engineer Team Leader
Provides process Engineering support to ensure Asset's Input is properly encapsulation into the design for Projects in ASSESS / SELECT / EXECUTE Stage with appropriate liaison within Asset, as required. Participates in the preparation and development of the Operations Maintenance and Integrity Philosophy for every project during the SELECT stage and ensures that it is updated during the entire project cycle by providing process engineering/operations input.
• Provides process engineering support during pre-projects stage (SELECT) by reviewing of various options and provides operational inputs during the development of these options by review of the documentation, SOR, SOW and DSPs. Provides Process Engineering input into PEER Reviews I Studies initiated within POSD.
• Reviews Process Engineering Document submittals during DEFINE / EXECUTE and Inject Operational Input into the design. Participates in all Major Engineering reviews like Design review, HAZOPs, HAZID's, PHSSER's, 3D Model Reviews (30, 60 & 90%), SIL Studies, Start-up Reviews AMHAZ.
• Provides Process Engineering support to Execution Assurance Team during Pre-Commissioning, Commissioning, Start-up of Project Facilities up to Project handover. Participates in the preparation of Operation Readiness Plan for projects and provides support during subsequent follow-up / closure of these ORP items.
• Provides process engineering support during project handover and warranty period related to punch list items or operational problems that requires contacting vendors and / or Project Management Teams. Provides feedback to various technical authorities about any changes / amendments to existing codes / standards based on operational experience / lesson learnt.
• Participates in the review of operations manuals I procedures / commissioning manuals in liaison with operations representative and site. Participates in preparation of commissioning strategies of various projects by providing inputs during their preparation to execution assurance teams.
• Provides support and challenges the Assessment of shutdown requirements for various project activities. Attends HSE meetings, risk assessments and participates in review as appropriate. Participates in the development of National graduates under CAMS Scheme / juniors by coaching them and identifies the training needs and work opportunities to close performance gaps for individuals in their PDP.
• Participates in various task forces as directed by the team leader / line manager. Train UAE Nationals in the field process engineering. Identifies and recommends innovative techniques intending to achieve cost saving / enhanced performance.
• Guides, directs and supervises subordinates to ensure they work to their best potential and contribute effectively as a Team.
• Bachelor's Degree in relevant Engineering (Chemical / Petroleum / Petrochemical) discipline or equivalent.
• 5 - 6 years' experience in Oil & Gas industry. Personal PC skills, HYSYS & other process related software.
• Proficient in English Language with good communication skills.