We are looking for a Rental Manager (Process Equipment) with experience in process packages and technologies, particularly related to separation, oil processing, water, sand treatment and gas processing. Located in Dubai the manager will be directly responsible for working with current and potential customers in renting Process Equipment.
This person will have extensive knowledge of process equipment in the rental field and will be actively involved in all aspects of the rental process, including preparing rental agreements to the return and inspection of the equipment. The position will be reporting to Services Director, but needs to interact with the company's various departments including Services, Sales, Projects, Fabrication, Finance, Engineering, Procurement and Logistics.
Responsible for securing sales through building customer relationships and promoting NOV Wellstream Rental Equipment.
• Full ownership for building and maintaining customer relationships in MENA region
• Promote the NOV Wellstream processing Rental Equipment
• Determines/understands customer equipment needs through questioning and qualifying; provides alternative equipment suggestions to customers, if appropriate, based upon information obtained and comprehensive knowledge of all equipment available.
• Negotiates price and orders by maximizing rate.
• Obtains all necessary customer information; financingand/or credit, finalizes and securesequipment for dates needed, places the rental/purchase order in the computer system, organizes transportation for orders.
• Communicate with management for upcoming equipment requirements.
• Administers all aspects of rental contracts;accurate rental dates, rates and all ancillary charges, amendments, suspensions, terminations, filing of contractsand related paperwork, and checking invoices and credit memos against contract files.
• Addresses customer questions and concerns in a professional manner to resolve issues to the satisfaction of the customer.
• Supports sales and marketing efforts by performing prospecting calls, forwarding sales leads and incoming inquiries to thesales group, and acting as a liaison for marketingin respect to productpromotions and rental programs.
• Create weekly management reports and provides updates to the Services Director.
• Ensures all activity and customer transactions are performed within NOV policies.
• May be responsible for other tasks, including but not limited to: picking up and delivering equipment, stocking and maintaininginventory, loading and unloading equipment, and/or performing basic maintenance to equipment.
• Travel required approximately 60% of the time as required by company
• Perform other duties as assigned.
• Capable of working independently as well as part of a team
• Develop the Rental Market in Middle East, North Africa and India
• Engineering Degree (preferably Mechanical / Process)or equivalent
• Minimum12+ years' experience within oil and gas industries and rental market.
• Experience in process packages and technologies
• Broad industrial network in Middle East, North Africa and India
• Good business and commercial understanding
• Fluent in English, Arabic is a plus