We are looking for a process plant operator with 3-4 years of experience in an offshore oil field production/processing operations.
Should have secondary Technical certificate followed with 3 years of formal training.
• Operates according to established procedures, including starting-up/shutting-down the plant and adjusting associate instruments to maintain the required levels, flow rates, pressure and temperature.
• Prepares the plant for maintenance as per the established procedures when required, accompanies the instrument/Mechanical/Electrical technicians to explain defects/defaults ensuring safe preparation of equipment for routine planned maintenance, and tests such repaired equipment to ensure smooth efficient operation.
• Informs Supervisor for requesting stores stock items/chemicals necessary for operating the plant, checks consignments and endorses loading/delivery notes. Maintains adequate housekeeping according to Company s safety regulations.
• Carries out simple laboratory tests to conform the quality of plant products (oil, water, gas, glycol) and helps to evaluate plant performance such as water quality test, gas dew point, glycol PH (acidity).
• Mixes chemicals to appropriate ratios and prepares doses for injection into process steams whenever required.
• Carries out planned inspection and safety tours to identify unsafe conditions and monitor performance to ensure efficient operation according to ADMA-OPCO rules and regulations. Records in a log sheet operating data such as flow rates, pressure, temperature levels.
• Practices, classifies equipment form hazard point of view. Prepares machinery and equipment for maintenance in accordance with established procedures, ADMA-OPCO s safety regulations and maintains adequate standard of housekeeping throughout the plants.
• Performs other related duties such as collecting oil, water and gas samples carrying-out first line routine service such as greasing, lubricating, adjusting glands, tightening loose connection, changing filter, producing weekly chemicals stock/consumption reports, and preparing isolation confirmation certificates.
• Takes part as assigned by Production Supervisor in training/developing new recruits.
• Works in line with HSE policy and ensures awareness and compliance of HSE rules and regulations by subordinates .
Interested candidate please forward CV