Industry: Visual Communications
Department In-charge and responsible for all activities related to Purchase.
• Proper coordination with the sales, production, stores and accounts departments for all matters related to purchases. Like discussion on BOQ a and costing of jobs.
• Creating synergy in all internal work and external departments.
• Proper authorization of personnel before purchases (Stores, Production Department of ENG, ABC and Outdoor)
• Getting proper product technical information and quotation from suppliers, having full information on the suppliers and the markets of the products.
• Arranging for proper samples, if required for a new product with technical specs.
• Negotiating for best possible rates.
• Floating of enquiries as per BOQ s and requirements from production, project and stores for upcoming jobs, receiving responses, etc.
• Release of order, confirmation of purchase and delivery schedules for materials and subcontractors.
• Keeping proper track record of purchases, supplies in pipeline, quality problems and claim realization.
• R&D for materials, machine from local market and other regions.
• Identification of alternative cheaper materials without sacrificing the quality aspect.
• Monitoring and handling of legal documents for cases with suppliers and subcontractors
• Yatch issues related to repairing/maintenance and renewals
• Handing all import and export documentation, custom and clearance.
• Handling logistics hiring for local as well as for export of goods to all regions.
• Member of team handling scrap sales for unwanted materials in stores and production floors, after approval form management.
• Payment processing advise to account for materials, subcontractors on monthly basis, as well as whenever is requires for cash payment suppliers and urgent materials requirements.
• Meeting/ visiting regular suppliers as well as new companies during afternoon between 3pm to 5pm
• Payment placement to suppliers, subcontractors etc. after preparation of cheque by accounts.
• Mechanical Engineering from an accredited university is required
• Related and internationally recognized Professional Certifications related to job profile.
• 5 to 8 years experience in similar position.
• Nationality Preference: Indian or Pakistani
• Sound knowledge of UAE Law and government entities.
• Technical knowledge of sign production and installation
• Excellent Leadership Skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Effective Organizing Skills: must have ability to plan and prioritize tasks and manager deadlines.
• A high degree of tact, diplomacy and discretion, and proven ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Computer skills: Proficiency in the use of office software products (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, graphs, etc.).
AED 10,000 AED 12,500 + 30 days paid annual leave + Gratuity + Air Ticket, Health Insurance, etc.