Designation. : Product Manager
Work Location : Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reporting to. : Head of Product
Saal.ai is a UAE based IT company focused on artificial intelligence. Our mission is to make the world a better place through improving human-machine interactions.
To own, plan, design and build market-leading AI software by understanding market business requirements and defining, translating, and communicating these via features, user stories and technical specifications.
Who Should Apply For This Role?
• You have at least 3 years of product management experience in Healthcare/Wellness and know how to deliver high-value software
• You have excellent verbal, written, and presentation communication skills
• You are a disciplined, self-starting, and detail oriented individual who leads by example, with exceptional agile organizational and time management skills
• You will have a big picture mentality and know what to prioritize, and when to delegate
• Rich experience in market analysis.
Key Responsibilities / Skills
You will support the Head of Product Management and the broader organization by:
• Developing and communicating a product roadmap and release marketing material that is in-line with the companies product portfolio and strategy
• Facilitating a strong understanding of product direction between stakeholders, Product Management, development teams(s), and clients
• Follow and analyze market trends to position products
• Develop product marketing strategies (pricing, advertising, product launching)
• Evaluate projects using relevant KPIs and feedback from existing and prospective customers
You will support your development and UX/UI teams and the broader organization by:
• Leading a software development life cycle mindset, e.g., MVP planning
• Translating product strategy into detailed requirements and mockups/wireframes/prototypes
• Creating, breaking down, and prioritizing the backlog into small, valuable and independent user stories, and communicating these to the team with the help of a Scrum Master
• Proactively identifying warning signs, and adapting to and managing change, to ensure your product and team are not blocked or slowed down